If you are enjoying spending time in your garden, this is the right solution for you. It’s easy to make and you can put your own touch to it and make it perfect for your garden. Also it is practical and you can use it on your balcony. You just need the space for it. Follow the steps bellow and in no time you’ll have your favourite hanging chair.
- One pallet
1. Dismantle the pallet using any method you like as long as you don’t damage the wood.
2. Cut the wood to the desired wide of the chair
Here are shown two methods to cut the wood but if this is your first DIY project i’ll recommend the first one as more safer for you. If you are don;t have experience with this type of work then we recommend someone else to finish this job for you.
3. Mark the holes for the laces
Recommended measurements for the holes are 2″ apart from themselves and 1/2″ away from the edge. Measure the holes on the wood and mark them with a pencil.
4. Make the holes in the wood
5. Start lacing the wood parts
6. Find a place to hang it in your garden and enjoy it