This interesting DIY hanging lamp, you can make it in just 5 steps. The project is so easy and cheap. And if you dont want to spend money for small lamps. Roll up your sleeves, and make this practical element.
- Mechanical screw with a length of 6 to 12 mm ;
- marker ;
- scalpel ;
- adhesive tape ;
- light cord ;
- Flat and flexible material that doesn’t burn (special types of paper, leather, cloth) ;
1. Cut the material for the DIY Lamp. The ideal size is 22 x 28 centimeters, but you can experiment with other sizes.
2. Now is the time to fold the material like on the image. And make a mark on the place where you will put the screw. Put the adhesive tape on the material that is now in a shape of a cone.
3. We finish half of the project. Now unroll the material. Make a hole in the place for the screw . Then fold it again, but now around the cable.
4. Place the screw in the marked place, and now start to tighten the material until you get the desired shape.
5. The project is ready. Place it in the place you want. Just check if the light bulb touch the material. And turn on your creative hanging lamp.